Monday, September 14, 2015

Tel Aviv (not)

[September 13]

So most students (59/62) took a bus off to Tel Aviv this morning.  I decided not to go because it wasn't planned out extremely well in the sense that there was only one girl who really knew what was going on, and then a bunch of people who were clueless. I didn't want to get stuck leading people around, the whole situation made me stressed.  Also, they were going to go to the beach first, and then walk around the city.  I didn't want to walk around on my poor foot while being all sandy and sticky all day with no real destination.  So I decided to take a day off.  Tanner and I went out to the city with Sister Heiner, Sister Smith, Sister Allred, and Sister Hunter. SO FUN.

We saw shops, tunnels, a deep cistern, food, frozen lemonade...a good afternoon.










In that last picture with the woman in the red dress, look for that small doorway in the bottom right. We found a tunnel that let us out right there...so random! Finding stuff like that is so fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment