Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sabbath

Yesterday we were finally able to go to the Garden Tomb as a group. I'll admit, I had reservations about seeing the tomb because I was scared of how "touristy" it might be looking. I was surprised at how well-kept the garden is. Yes, it is a bit touristy, and it seems like the only photos you can get are of 20 other people taking photos...
Taken by Spencer Tasso
I am regretting that I didn't snap a photo of the tour of Asians that followed our group, haha, because it was much worse than this! These are just a couple of the students in our group. Anyways, the garden was beautiful, and we had a lovely tour by this young Polish boy. He shared his testimony to us about his belief in the mercy and grace of God. No matter what we have done, if we are sincere in wanting to change and repent, we really can become better. 
(guilty)

When we had all looked around for a bit, we gathered all 62 of us together (plus faculty) and sang some hymns (the works said they love our hymns): I Stand All Amazed, I Know that My Redeemer Lives, and He is Risen! It was powerful. Someone took a quick video and it is on my Facebook I think.

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; 
yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life 
which I now live in the flesh I live by the 
faith of the Son of God, 
who loved me, 
and gave himself for me."
GALATIANS 2:20






No comments:

Post a Comment