Friday, November 13, 2015

1 November - Tel Aviv

We went to Tel Aviv to Jerusalem beach!! We left just after breakfast, and got there around 10 (it is a 1 hour drive).  We set up camp with our towels and bagged lunches. We played volleyball first - it was really windy and really hot!! The water was shallow for a long time, there were no big waves, and it was so salty it made the skin on my face hurt.  I took a nap laying on my towel on the sand, and when I woke up you couldn't see the edges of my towel around me because the wind had blown so much sand onto it!!!  A few of us walked to McDonald's and got ice cream cones (and Cokes and burgers and fries).  There were tons of super good windsurfers out as the sun was setting! We just sat and watched them fly around. It was SO cool.

This was the perfect end to a wild finals week.  How many times will we get to say we got to go to the beach at the end of finals!?






No comments:

Post a Comment